Weak Bladder Blues

9.16.2005

"All of these apply to the lymphatic organs EXCEPT..."

Pick the correct statement, pick the incorrect statement. The whole histo exam was like this. So the exams finshed about 2-and-a-half hours ago. Since then, I've drunk beer, vodka and champagne. I'm glad I'm only 21 years old, otherwise I'm not sure my body could handle it. Tomorrow I work at the student-run clinic. No late night celebrations for me, I guess. Working there maybe will give me be better stories for tomorrow.

By the way, I did well on Genetics. I took the histology midterm today. That was a seriously challenging exam. Without hyperbole, I am hoping to have passed. That's it, just a passing grade will be fine - yet I am, in all fairness, one smart motherfucker. Med school is hard.

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many lymphatic organs in the human left great toe? Quick! You should know this!

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger sallycat said...

yes 9/16/05 is correct

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Working there maybe will give me be better stories for tomorrow"

well we sure fucking hope so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home