Weak Bladder Blues

9.15.2005

"Fried Brain Seeks Same"

I came to NY to meet new and interesting people. The message below is from one of my favorites. Mind you, this email went out to all 180 people in the class of 2009. I would be game to participate in the orgy I'm sure will commence if it wasn't for the clumps of pheromone-catching love strands protruding from her armpits.

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: [STUDENTS09] Fried Brain Seeks Same
From:
Date: Thu, September 15, 2005 5:45 pm
To: students09@*****.**.edu
Cc: students09@*****.**.edu
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm just about at the end of my synapses (ho ho ho...) and was thinking of calling it quits after a bit o' dinner. I was wondering whether anyone would like to get together for some group massage? I have oils and am willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning some techniques (as long as you reciprocate). Both my roommates are studying so probably best not to use my apartment...

Perhaps around 8pm?

Let me know!

*****End of message******



Maybe I'll take her up on it in the off-chance there's a happy ending involved.

Ah, but that reciprocation clause is the rub.

I thought I moved away from California.

4 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may not be quite as interesting as the oily group massage, but why not check out one of these while you're in NYC...call it field research...and report back with your experience?
http://www.cuddleparty.com/

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean you might take 'him' up on it?

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there, its me.

I'm sooo glad you responded to my email. I was a little worried that no one would. I would have liked to have more people there, but I had a really fun time with you, Antonio and Sukwindar (sp?).

I'm glad you finally got over your back hair issue, I mean if Sukwhinder(sp?) has no problem massaging your back (and lower), then I dont see what the big deal is.

Anyway, about that happy ending thing. I swear I tried my hardest. I can usually do it fairly quickly but I guess it just wasn't meant to happen. Maybe you are stressed because finals are coming up. Antonio tells me he feels really really bad for laughing like he did.

Well I hope to have another massage party after finals. See you then!

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home