Weak Bladder Blues

4.27.2007

7%

Well, Exam #1 of 4 is in the books.

It was in Clinical Diagnosis and it was pretty easy. We had to look at 50 pictures and name the disease. Then we had to come up with a diagnosis for another 100 little scenarios, much like those on the Pharmacology Cards I am studying. Fortunately, I was able to get through the exam without the little "psychological problem" rearing its ugly turtle-head.

I am now off to work on Musculoskeletal Disorders and Hematology. I have a virology exam a week from today but I feel somewhat safe in putting that off until the last minute. Virology is part 3 in a 3 part series of classes collectively called Microbiology and Infectious Disease. We have already taken exams 1 and 2 and, if my calculations are accurate, to pass the course as a whole I only need to correctly answer 7% of the questions on the virology exam. I'm feeling pretty good about that.

And really, the odds of me ever have to treat a patient with a viral disease are so remote that it's almost silly to waste time learning this stuff...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home