Weak Bladder Blues

1.23.2007

Trying to find blogging time lately

"2 years ago, you know what I used to do at night? Nothing! Sit on my ass and do nothing. Or play softball, or drink with my friends or play with my dog or fuck my girlfriend. You know what I do now? This."

I said this to Minerva earlier tonight while we were studying about Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. We've both been down about how ricockulously busy med school is right now. All last week I was in one of those "my god, what have I done?!" modes. But I'm out of it now and am doing all right, thanks.

I owe a few stories about Montana and the Dude, this I know. The board that NW Airlines lost is still that, lost, and I have heard nothing from them about it. I may have to take them to court. That should be fun, looking forward to it.

I also took another trip up to Canada for some boarding East Side style. East Side style basically means sliding down a face of glare ice into about 3/4" of man made snow on a flat run that runs for 1/4 of a mile down to a 45 min lift line.

OK, back to lung pathology. BTW, everyone, quit smoking. now. You've been warned.

Finally, The Dude and I were talking at XMas time about this blog. He mentioned that I should write more (of course) and that I should open up more and write less censored versions of what goes on here in school and in my life as well. I'm still debating it because I get worried that people here at school and others that I know will read it and get offended. "Fuck that, who cares" was the Dude's advice on that note, but I'm still mulling it around. Mayhaps...mayhaps.


2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Yes, indeed. Fuck it. Who cares?

I am in a (self-created) situation where a ton of family, friends, ex-friends (and wives), current girlfirends, etc. read what I write.

It's not ideal, but you just have to let go of any worry about it.

As I said to someone who was bothered by something I wrote... "Well, don't read it then."

Montana misses you and wants you to come back.

Get your Goose on!

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's ricockulous that you didn't give me any credit for dropping that word on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home