Weak Bladder Blues

8.15.2006

"Uncle Craig, how many beers is that for you now?"

If I lived in WI I expect I wouldn't survive for long. I've eaten enough cheese to plug the big 4 coronary arteries and put away enough beer to keep Milwaukee solvent for years to come. I'm really only hanging out with my 7-year-old niece. She keeps insisting that I've really lost my drinking prowess and continually taunts my lack of chugging abilities. You should see her rip up a keg-stand, brings a tear to your eye. They grow up so fast. At least I drank good beer here. It's called Sprecher and it's brewed in Milwaukee. If you find it and are a fan of the brew, pick it up stat.

Tomorrow I head back to NY with my freshly ameliorated farmer tan. The new dark skin looks nice; unfortunately it's now stretched like a snare drum across a rather distended belly. A few hours in the gym should take care of that. Or another month in India... The first year med students begin orientation next week as they begin their work in school. It's always a fun time of year and I am looking forward to helping out with their "education".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home