Weak Bladder Blues

5.16.2006

mmmmm viscera

I am going to go see the bodies exhibit tomorrow in NYC. I'm very excited. The exhibit consists of human specimens that have been "plasticized" and posed in various more or less artistic positions. Plasticizing involves taking human remains and preserving (embalming) them, then dehydrating them in acetone and infusing them with a polymer of some type. Wait, I'll bet the posing comes before the plasticizing. Yeah, you don't really care. I sincerely doubt they'll let me take pics there, but if they do I'll definitely post them. My anatomy lab partner Minerva is going with me. Time to put all those hours in the anatomy lab to work! For those of you who don't know me, this experience for me will probably be as close to heaven as I will ever get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home